Here's part 1, from way back in September 2012.
Most of these are dirty and weird, and I don't know why people would Google them at all, and I have no idea why Google would lead them here. But it is what it is, so here are the 10 best search terms over the last couple of months.
1. Oktoberfest pee pants - I did run an Oktoberfest race, but sorry internet, I did not pee in my pants.
2. "I chicked a guy" - I actually wrote a post about this once, back when I blogged on Runner's World.com. It was fun to search for and read this post again!
3. Race pretty - Hahaha. I'm sorry, but running hard is NOT sexy time. Normally, I look something like this.
4. "tempo shorts SOAKED" - This is really what I should have titled my Rock n Roll Chicago post from 2012... or from 2010.
5. I heart bacon sexual connotation? - I Googled this too, and did not locate a sexual connotation. Sorry.
6. We both peed in our pants - You guys, I am not obsessed with peeing in my pants. For real. I don't know why these keep happening to me!
7. Bruised asses - I really don't fall a lot. But I think this was terrible foreshadowing, as I fell on the ice on Friday and broke my butt. I am proud to admit that I do not have a bruise (there's certainly enough padding back there, haha).
8. "aramco" and "fuck" - If by "fuck" you mean that the Aramco Houston Half Marathon is fucking awesome, then yes. Fuck away.
9. crawl if you MUST picture - I wrote a post about this once, back when I still ran marathons, but I didn't include a picture. I guess if I had to find one, I'd say it's this one. The Rockford Half in 2012 was my worst time in all of 2012, and it was SUCH a challenge just to get to the finish line. UGH.
10. Turkish shoe porn - Oh God. I can't even.